BOOKING CHANGES UPDATE
We will be reopening on June 17, in full compliance with the State of CT guidelines for personal services. We are excited to get back to work, and are looking forward to serving all your tattooing and piercing needs once again. Changes are required, though, for the health and safety of everyone involved, so our pandemic procedures are as follows:
All procedures and consultations will be by appointment only. Our lobby will remain closed to the public. Please call during regular business hours to book your appointment. We will not be accepting cash deposits at this time – all deposits must be paid by credit card over the phone. You may pay the remainder of the service however you wish.
We will be doing no services for minors at this time, no exceptions.
Piercing clients: We cannot perform any nose or oral piercing until further notice.
Upon arrival for your appointment:
1. Check in via text message from the parking lot, to 860-405-5603. We are restricting the lobby to 1 client at a time, and we will let you know when it’s your turn.
2. Upon entry, your temperature will be taken, and you will be provided with a clean face mask, gloves, and hand sanitizer. Please do not wear your own face mask or gloves into your appointment.
3. A covid-19 waiver will be required in addition to our standard paperwork.
4. Please come alone. Friends and family will not be permitted to enter with you.
5. Please bring a minimum of personal items with you. Your phone will be wiped down with sanitizer.
Our artists and staff will also be in face masks and shields, and our already stringent cleaning practices will be stepped up even more, with frequent sanitizing of all surfaces.
We know it’s a lot, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we all learn to navigate this ‘new normal’.