BOOKING CHANGES UPDATE
We are taking the current health crisis very seriously. We intend to remain open for your tattoo and piercing needs, but also want to minimize risk for everyone involved. Effective immediately, our policy changes are as follows:
1. We will not be taking walk-ins at this time, for tattooing or piercing. Our lobby is now closed to the public, and all services will be by appointment only.
2. All appointments must be made by telephone, 860-443-0484. A credit card number will be required for a deposit.
3. Please come alone to your appointment. Supportive friends will be asked to leave.
4. You will be asked to wash and/or sanitize your hands upon arrival.
5. If you’re sick, or even think that you might be getting sick, stay home. We are happy to reschedule your appointment.
6. We will not be performing any services on minors at this time. If you have any questions or concerns, please call. Stay safe and healthy, friends!
*Legal ID = Driver’s License, State ID, or Passport.
NO ID = NO TATTOO. NO EXCEPTIONS. (Regardless of Age)