Robin Von has been piercing since 2015. She strives to provide clients with the best possible piercing experience and also high quality products to go with them. With the ability to custom order from LeRoi, Neometal, Omerica and even locally sourced pieces, she can meet your jewelry needs. Robin has been a Connecticut resident for her entire life and spends free time with her family. She has been passionate about art since childhood and favors using pencils or ink pen.
NEW BOOKING PROCEDURES
We are taking the current health crisis very seriously. We intend to remain open for your tattoo and piercing needs, but also want to minimize risk for everyone involved. Effective immediately, our policy changes are as follows:
1. Start with a consultation. Choose an artist from our website whose style matches the look and style of your tattoo project. A consultation gives you a chance to meet the artist and talk about your ideas. Each piece that we do is custom, designed just for you, which makes the consultation an important first step. We can do consultations for pairs and groups, just let us know when you call to book it.
2. Your tattoo appointment will be booked at the end of your consultation, and a $60 non-refundable deposit is required at this time. The deposit will be deducted from the final cost of your tattoo. If you need to reschedule your appointment, please give us at least 24 hours notice, if possible. If you do not call and do not show up for your tattoo appointment, your deposit is forfeit.
3. Facemasks are required for the duration of all services.
4. One client per tattoo station at a time. If you come as a pair or as a group, you may wait in the lobby until it is your turn.
5. A waiver is required every time that you have a service performed.