Born in Paterson New Jersey and raised in Connecticut, art has always been her calling.
Growing up, drawing was her escape, whether it was inside for fun or doodling on her math class quiz. You see, art has no limits and is freeing, and it helped her see life in a different perspective. She excelled in high school, winning contests and awards, and she knew she could make a career out of it with hard work and self discipline. Her hard drive and hunger to do what she loves shows in her work, and she is ready for any style given to her. She aims to be well-rounded and open to any tattoo ideas or suggestions. Now tattooing professionally for three years, Melissa aspires to be an amazing, one of a kind artist. Custom tattoos are her favorite and she is also starting a journey in black and gray realism, fine line tattoos in heavy detail. Work is her passion and she works towards expanding her creativity in any way possible.
Check out Melissa’s art
Can’t figure out your next tattoo? She can help with that!
NEW BOOKING PROCEDURES
We are taking the current health crisis very seriously. We intend to remain open for your tattoo and piercing needs, but also want to minimize risk for everyone involved. Effective immediately, our policy changes are as follows:
1. Start with a consultation. Choose an artist from our website whose style matches the look and style of your tattoo project. A consultation gives you a chance to meet the artist and talk about your ideas. Each piece that we do is custom, designed just for you, which makes the consultation an important first step. We can do consultations for pairs and groups, just let us know when you call to book it.
2. Your tattoo appointment will be booked at the end of your consultation, and a $60 non-refundable deposit is required at this time. The deposit will be deducted from the final cost of your tattoo. If you need to reschedule your appointment, please give us at least 24 hours notice, if possible. If you do not call and do not show up for your tattoo appointment, your deposit is forfeit.
3. Facemasks are required for the duration of all services.
4. One client per tattoo station at a time. If you come as a pair or as a group, you may wait in the lobby until it is your turn.
5. A waiver is required every time that you have a service performed.