Jazzlynn was born in Hawaii, and relocated to Connecticut in the 90s. She has always had an interest in the arts, and her parents encouraged her to choose a career that she would be excited and passionate about. Her participation in her high school's fine arts program cemented her interest, and she went on to receive a bachelor's degree from Lyme Academy College of Fine Arts in 2018.
In Spring of 2017, Jazzlynn spent a semester studying fine arts abroad in Prato, Italy, and taking weekly train trips to Firenze (Florence) to study the works of the masters first hand.
Jazzlynn began her apprenticeship at Spirit Gallery Tattoo in the spring of 2021. She has 'taken a page out of each artist's book during her apprenticeship, and aspires to be as successful as every artist that has contributed to her tattooing journey thus far.'
She is ready to take on new challenges with tattooing, and hopes to specialize in black-and-gray realism and pointillism.
Check out Jazzlynn’s art
Can’t figure out your next tattoo? She can help with that!
NEW BOOKING PROCEDURES
We are taking the current health crisis very seriously. We intend to remain open for your tattoo and piercing needs, but also want to minimize risk for everyone involved. Effective immediately, our policy changes are as follows:
1. Start with a consultation. Choose an artist from our website whose style matches the look and style of your tattoo project. A consultation gives you a chance to meet the artist and talk about your ideas. Each piece that we do is custom, designed just for you, which makes the consultation an important first step. We can do consultations for pairs and groups, just let us know when you call to book it.
2. Your tattoo appointment will be booked at the end of your consultation, and a $60 non-refundable deposit is required at this time. The deposit will be deducted from the final cost of your tattoo. If you need to reschedule your appointment, please give us at least 24 hours notice, if possible. If you do not call and do not show up for your tattoo appointment, your deposit is forfeit.
3. Facemasks are required for the duration of all services.
4. One client per tattoo station at a time. If you come as a pair or as a group, you may wait in the lobby until it is your turn.
5. A waiver is required every time that you have a service performed.