Crystal began her journey as a permanent makeup artist in 2017, when she first trained in microblading. As the industry began quickly evolving, she was fascinated by newer techniques that were done using a permanent makeup machine called Micropigmentation. Eventually in 2020, she was able to travel to Dallas, Texas to train with her idol and world renowned permanent makeup instructor in Micropigmentation at 5 Star Academy. She wants all potential clients to know their standered for finding a permanent make up artist needs to be high. This is why to her it’s important that she is always working on her techniques and continues to take new classes. “In this industry, we can never stop learning or improving, it’s our job as artist to stay ahead and offer nothing but the best to our clients”. Her goal is to bring the convenience and gift of effortless natural beauty to her clients and ensuring that their experience is nothing less than exceptional. Besides being a cosmetic tattoo artist, Crystal is also a mother of two, and considers this to be the most rewarding job in the universe. In her free time she enjoys traveling with her children, being a dance mom, and learning new languages.
NEW BOOKING PROCEDURES
We are taking the current health crisis very seriously. We intend to remain open for your tattoo and piercing needs, but also want to minimize risk for everyone involved. Effective immediately, our policy changes are as follows:
1. We will not be taking walk-ins at this time, for tattooing or piercing. Our lobby is now closed to the public, and all services will be by appointment only.
2. All appointments must be made by telephone, 860-443-0484. A credit card number will be required for a deposit.
3. Please come alone to your appointment. Supportive friends will be asked to leave.
4. You will be asked to wash and/or sanitize your hands upon arrival.
5. If you’re sick, or even think that you might be getting sick, stay home. We are happy to reschedule your appointment.
6. We will not be performing any services on minors at this time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call. Stay safe and healthy, friends!