A New York expat who's been calling Connecticut her home for more than a decade, Ari is a breakout artist that's carving her name into everyone's hearts. Having taken a special interest in American Traditional and
Tribal tattoos, Ari's been perfecting her work day-by-day and learning from some of the best hands and minds at Spirit Gallery. Art has been a lifelong passion in both the two-dimensional and three-dimensional form.
Ari partakes in a wide variety of mediums beyond the staples of pencil and ink. She enjoys exercising her creativity through sculpture as well by means of crochet, knitting and earthenwares like clay and polymer.
Check out Ari’s art
Can’t figure out your next tattoo? She can help with that!
NEW BOOKING PROCEDURES
We are taking the current health crisis very seriously. We intend to remain open for your tattoo and piercing needs, but also want to minimize risk for everyone involved. Effective immediately, our policy changes are as follows:
1. Start with a consultation. Choose an artist from our website whose style matches the look and style of your tattoo project. A consultation gives you a chance to meet the artist and talk about your ideas. Each piece that we do is custom, designed just for you, which makes the consultation an important first step. We can do consultations for pairs and groups, just let us know when you call to book it.
2. Your tattoo appointment will be booked at the end of your consultation, and a $60 non-refundable deposit is required at this time. The deposit will be deducted from the final cost of your tattoo. If you need to reschedule your appointment, please give us at least 24 hours notice, if possible. If you do not call and do not show up for your tattoo appointment, your deposit is forfeit.
3. Facemasks are required for the duration of all services.
4. One client per tattoo station at a time. If you come as a pair or as a group, you may wait in the lobby until it is your turn.
5. A waiver is required every time that you have a service performed.